Dental surgery is involved in surgical procedures conducted in oral cavity. At the “Pod Szyndzielnia” Polyclinic we conduct the following surgical procedures:
- extractions (also retained teeth, unerupted teeth and wisdom teeth),
- uncovering of retained teeth in the arch,
- repairing connections between oral cavity and maxillary sinus,
- treatment of abscesses and oro-facial fistulas,
- apicectomy, hemisections,
- removing fibroids, epulus, mukoceli and other changes in the mucosa,
- surgical preparation of oral cavity for prosthetic procedures,
- undercutting frenulum, lips and tongue,
- procedures in the field of implant prosthodontics,
- surgical removal of craniofacial cysts,
- procedures in the field of periodontological surgery.
A new soft laser increases the effectiveness of treatments and accelerates wound healing.